A Data View stores a customized view of the data in a Dataset. Click Results > Data Views to see a list. Data Views allow you to display, download and search a selected subset of Dataset columns in any order with customized headings.
On the Data Views page (Results > Data Views), you can create, view and edit Data Views.
Creating a Data View
Click New Data View,
· Enter a Name and Description
· Select an existing Template to be used for this View.
· Optionally, click Add all Columns to include all Dataset Columns.
Once created, click Add View Column to add additional Columns to this View. A numeric Column Index value is used to determine column display order (minimum index on the left to maximum index on the right).
Viewing / Downloading / Searching a Data View
Click View Data on any Data View and select a Dataset to see its data displayed.
- Click Export CSV button at the bottom of the page to download Data View contents as CSV file.
- Click on any column header to sort by that column
- Use the Search box to search all columns
Next: Loading a New Dataset