Loading a New Dataset
The Load Data command (Datasets > Load Data) allows you to load new data from many data sources into a new Pipeline Dataset.
In order to load a dataset, the following objects must be available:
· A Template object that defines the Input Columns and Pipeline Columns for the new dataset.
o See Creating a New Template
· A Pipeline Source object that maps your data source columns to the Input Columns.
o See Creating a Pipeline Source.
o Note that many types of data sources are supported, including spreadsheet files (.xlsx, .csv), document files (.pdf, .docx, .txt), XML files, SQL databases, Twitter search and e-mails.
To Load a New Dataset
Click Datasets > Load Data
· Select New Dataset…
· Enter a Dataset Name for the new dataset
· Select the Pipeline Source
· Select your local data file (Input File name) if prompted.
· Click GO
On the Input Jobs page, job status will change to ASSIGNED, then RUNNING, then COMPLETED.
Go to Datasets > Datasets and then View Data on the dataset to see the results, which will include all of the loaded data and the pipeline results
For more on Viewing, go to: Viewing Datasets