Loading Data to an Existing Dataset
Before adding data to an existing dataset, you’ll need to know the following:
· The name of the existing Dataset.
o To view all available Datasets, click Datasets > Datasets. Remember that the Dataset object must be in your Current Project or a Monitored Project.
· The name of the Pipeline Source specifying how external data will be mapped into the Input Columns
o To see all available Pipeline Sources, click Pipelines > Sources. Remember that the Source object must be in your Current Project or a Monitored Project.
· The location of External Data that matches the Pipeline Source spec (a spreadsheet file, a zip file of documents, an SQL database, etc.)
Create the Input Job
Click Datasets > Load Data to specify a new Input Job.
· Select in Dataset the name for the existing dataset
· Select the Pipeline Source
· Select your local data file (Input File name) if needed.
· Click GO
On the Input Jobs page, job status will change to ASSIGNED, then RUNNING, then COMPLETED.
Click Datasets > Datasets and then View Data for the existing dataset to see the newly loaded data and the corresponding new pipeline column results.